Monday, March 6, 2017

His Hands

Image result for christs hands
Our ward does musical firesides, and this week I had the opportunity to perform the song "His Hands". As I was singing it, I really thought about what those words mean. Christ worked miracles with His hands, and we too can use our hands to work miracles. While preparing to sing this song and while thinking about Christ, I found this verse in the Bible. It's from Luke, and it reads:

40 ¶Now when the sun was setting, all they that had any sick with divers diseases brought them unto him; and he laid his hands on every one of them, and healed them.

I love this. As someone with arthritis, I love thinking about our Savior healing people from all manner of diseases. I love to imagine Him putting his hands on me, and healing me. I don't know if I'll ever have that opportunity, but I love our Savior and the power that He has. I know that He loves us all so much and that He wants to heal all of us, and even if it's not the time for us to be healed, He wants to help us in our afflictions and be there with us. Our Savior is powerful, and He loves us so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment