Monday, March 13, 2017

I Hope They Call Me on a Mission

This week I finished all my papers to finally be able to submit my mission papers. I'm so excited! I spent a lot of time wondering if I should go or if I should stay. A scripture that really helped me was Doctrine and Covenants 4:3. It says:
 Therefore, if ye have desires to serve God ye are called to the work.
I know I have a desire to serve my Heavenly Father, and I know that I have a desire to spread the gospel of Jesus Christ to everyone on Earth. I want everyone to understand how amazing our Savior is and how great He is, I want everyone to be able to feel the redeeming power of the Atonement and be able to use it in their life. I'm so grateful for my Savior who sacrificed Himself so that I could be made clean. I love my Father and His Son and I'm so excited to be one of their representatives to serve on Earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment