Monday, December 5, 2016

Plan of Happiness

This week I'm really grateful for a knowledge of our Heavenly Father's plan of happiness for His children, or the Plan of Salvation. I lost my great grandmother this week, and it's been hard. I found comfort in a verse from the Bible this week. It's 1st Corinthians 15:22.

"As in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive."

This made me feel better this week because even though my grandma has passed, I will see her again and because of my Savior and because of His Atonement for all of His children, we will all be with our loved ones again. I'm so grateful for this Plan of Salvation that we have that means that we will all be with our loved ones again after we've died. I love that this scripture teaches about how we will all be made alive through Christ, I love that Christ is my Savior and Redeemer, and I love that He is merciful and kind to all of us, whom He loves. We can all use this idea of Christ making us alive so that when we are going through something hard such as losing a loved one, we can know that it will all be okay and that because of our Savior we will be with those loved ones again.

Image result for christ saves us

No comments:

Post a Comment