Monday, April 10, 2017

Blessings

So, this week was a little rough for me. I was feeling pretty down, and one of my friends suggested that I get a blessing. So I did, and it was definitely the highlight of my week. I love that we have the ability and opportunity to get that extra help from heaven when we're sick, or when we're sad, or when we just feel like we need some help. I love that I'm at BYU where there are so many worthy priesthood holders that when I need a blessing from my Heavenly Father, I don't have to look very far to find someone who can Image result for blessing handsgive me that blessing. I was reading in the Book of Mormon this week, and even though the whole verse doesn't apply to my situation, there is a phrase that did. It's the first part of 1 Nephi 17:2. It says, "And so great were the blessings of the Lord upon us". It's so true. The Lord has blessed me so much, and continues to bless me every day. Not just in the actual laying on of hands blessings, but in the tender mercies and in the wonderful life that I have to live. I'm so grateful for the blessings of the Lord, and for a loving Savior who sees me through everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment