Saturday, October 22, 2016

Tender Mercies

As I've been going through this week, I've really been starting to gain a deeper appreciation of the tender mercies that our Heavenly Father throws our way. I've had a rough week, but even though it's been hard, I've been able to see how Heavenly Father is constantly reaching out his hand to bless me and bring me joy even in this time of trial. This week I've realized what a blessing to me my amazing friends are, and for all the love and support that they show me. I'm so grateful for a loving Heavenly Father who knows me and cares about me enough to take His time to look in on my life and pay attention to what's going on in my little world. I'm grateful for the love that He has for me. I love this scripture in 1st Nephi 1:20. It says: the tender mercies of the Lord are over all those whom he hath chosen, because of their faith, to make them mighty even unto the power of deliverance. I absolutely love this. I'm so grateful for my loving Savior and for my loving Heavenly Father who do so much for me. I love this gospel that we have that teaches us about our loving eternal parents and brother and for all that They have both done for me.
Image result for jesus christ hugging a girl

No comments:

Post a Comment