Saturday, September 24, 2016

The Master Healer

Today was the first session of the October General Conference season. The first session, was the Women's Session. I don't remember exactly who it was that spoke on this topic, but one of the Sisters that addressed us spoke about Christ and how He is our Master Healer. I thought that that was a beautiful name for the Savior. He is our Master, and He is also our Healer. But He is also the Master Healer. I thought it was a very beautiful thing to refer to Him as. Due to His Atonement, He always knows exactly how we feel about every little thing, and He knows just how to succor us in our afflictions and when we fall short. I love how Christ is always willing to just run to our aid and help us so long as we are willing to accept that help. I love the Savior and I'm so grateful to Him for being my Master Healer, and for helping me through the days that I thought would be impossible to get through. I know that Jesus Christ is my Savior and I know that He bore all of my trials, temptations, and afflictions so that He would know exactly how to succor me and be there for me when I go through them. I'm so grateful for Christ, The Master Healer.

Image result for Christ healer

No comments:

Post a Comment